Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Flashback!

This one is a walk down my memory lane, a search within to find those special faces and moments of life.

As I set my journey back through all those wonderful people and amazing moments, I am going breathless! I feel like nothing less than a bird, gliding past faces and expressions that I was drawn to..Smile, tears, playfulness ....

Some faces often repeat, may be I am going round a few of em, drawn to em I suppose...

As I put desperate efforts to move past them, I am taken way back to class1, yeah, that marks the start of an amazing journey of being drawn to beautiful faces. Cannot explain my feeling for the beautiful little girl who walked in on the first day of school.. but I certainly was awestruck.

The next stop is class 10, a couple of faces, then straight to freshman year in college, couple of more faces and from there to my first few years of Engineering, couple of faces again. Then my first job, a particular face that plays on for a few moments, Then off to IBM India at Bangalore
another face that I remember in particular and the year is 2006. next stop is year 2007 a pretty obvious face that played on for very very long and then off to IBM Singapore, another face!!.

This was an interesting journey and at the end of it, its quite unfortunate that all those faces remained unfulfilled desires and hopes. None of em made it to any of the photo frames at home, not even to my wallet!! like the many desirable & exciting things in life that are always an inch away from ones reach!

4 comments:

  1. Who is that face in 2006 at IBM Bangalore? I am interested to know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh 2006??iam equally interested to know!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2006?2007 ellam porette....kurchu interesting gossip ayalo

    ReplyDelete