Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dream!

After a heavy thunderstorm and a period of haunting silence, I am looking for the spring.
The spring that triggers the blossom of new desires and new happiness.
This happiness is associated with the certainty of bringing in a new companion into my life and equally due to the uncertainty of who this new companion is.
My long periods of loneliness is often filled with thoughts of this new mysterious companion who is often perceived in the mind as the most beautiful, most gracious, most kind, most caring and importantly the most loving.

What surprises tomorrow brings does not bother anymore for I know at this moment I am happy coz I am dreaming!

Thanks to this unique ability of the human mind to dream, the power to elevate one from the usual-ness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment