Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Whisper!

An empty swing at the park.

I observe a sedentary life, hanging lose in mid air. Often wonder how it feels to touch the ground below. I do have my moments of adrenaline pumping mad rush when athe little boys from the near by school set their arse on me an take me up to the highest point in mid air n then drag me back the other way, Wow those are scary n exciting. N there goes the bell an I am back to where I always am. Hanging in mid air.

I like the little girl always in pink n white, who comes for an evening walk but always in her mommas arms, She comes running to me to tell her lovely little stories. N then she goes leaving me deserted as ever.

I am thankful to the occasional breeze who wipes the sweat off me from the hot n uncanny Sun and to the rare strong winds who sets me moving to and fro with the gentleness and kindness that I seldom see.

I am just a swing who cannot set feet on the ground and I lay hanging in mid air, as ever.


PS: Its complicated!

1 comment: