Saturday, February 26, 2011

Someone

When I spend my weekends wandering at the malls, eating at a favorite joint,
watching the latest movies at the cinemas or my during the bus ride back home or while seated in the train, I always wish I had someone with me, someone I could talk to, someone I could share my thoughts with, someone I could call mine.

I believe this someone is what every human being searches for, when you are young you try to find that someone in your mother, as you grow up you try to find that someone in a friend, in a lover, later in your partner or wife. A beautiful partner, loads of sex, kids, nothing seems to be fulfilling, the search continues...

It is impossible to find that someone if you search outside... that someone special is within you, it is the secret desires and unfulfilled wishes of your inner self personified.


NB: wake up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment