Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just another Converation




Sanish to self : dear, what is it that you want to accomplish in life?

Self: Make money!!

Alter ego : To understand the true meaning of this long journey

Self: yeah right. n what you gonna do with it?

Alter ego: Well to start with you will know the purpose of this life.. does that ring a bell?

Self: Purpose of this life is to make money, guess you are an ignorant fool.

Alter ego: Humm, now you making me look bad.

Self : you are not bad, but dumb.

Alter ego: enough ! tell me what is it that you will achieve by making loads of money?

Self: There you go again , din't I tell you that you are a dumb fool...

Alter ego : common, go on and answer my question.

Self : OK dumbo, you make money, you spend money, you buy all that you need, good food, good dress, good gadgets, big house, big car, beautiful wife, loads of kids, good life for your kids n so on its a big list of things dumbo!

Alter ego: WOW! now that sounds interesting. But what about happiness?

Self: oof! you not just dumb you are crazy. Happiness? I buy happiness, everything that I buy will give me the happiness .

Alter ego: humm, so you are materialistic and find joy in it.

Self : Yes dumbo, you are sent from up above naked, penniless, helpless. From there starts your journey a long journey of making money and dying a kings death!. I may not take a penny back to wher I came from coz it is of no value there, but it is of great value here and I will call myself successful if I earn a lot of money here. And trust me it aint easy to die rich, it involves loads of hardship to earn money and to continue earning sufficiently to die a king's death... It aint for hypocrites and lazy bones like you, its for those who tread the path of hardship and use his full potential. Any more questions?

Alter ego: ehhh, well thats quite a bit to silence me for a while.. But I know that you got it all wrong.

Self : yeah, think of a response, until then shut up! Dumbo....


PS: That money smells sweet dear!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm.... Now now why doe stht conversation seem so similar!!! awaiting to hear back the repsonse of ur alter ego!

    A v wellll written post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha, thank you and no comments :-)

    ReplyDelete