Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fitness

After a very long time and lot of procrastination I eventually made it to the GYM. A $12 taxi ride from office took me straight to Parkway Parade. At the 7th floor of this mall is True Fitness. I was accompanied by couple of colleagues and one of em is a fitness freak. BTW IBMers can workout here for free!!

As I entered I was welcomed by the sight of some really beautiful women working out real hard, must say beautiful women around really helps men push their limits to achieve better results.

I exchanged my badge at the counter for a towel and a key to the locker, quickly changed into a more comfortable wear, secured my bag and laptop in the locker and got started with my workout.

As expected I was a bit rusty to start but thanks to my fitness freak friend who helped me push hard and eventually completed the workout for chest , triceps and a bit of cardio.

We then cleaned up a bit and walked to a nearby hawker center to catch some grub, a quick goodbye and $12 taxi ride back home wrapped up the adventure.


I woke up today with sore muscles and a bad headache and eventually ended up working from home.


However, the highlight of this little adventure is the sight at the men's locker room!! Seeing men running around naked can be quite a disturbing site to another man!!


PS: True Fitness is a long way ahead!!

1 comment: